- Collection and Use of Information. LTT collects information from those visiting, accessing, or otherwise connecting to its website (collectively, a “Visitor”) when a Visitor registers on the Site, places an order, enters a giveaway, responds to a survey or any communication from LTT (i.e., an e-mail) or uses any Site feature whatsoever (“Site Use”). A Visitor may provide the Visitor’s name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or any other information relating to a Visitor’s Site Use. LTT also collects information about gift recipients so that it can fulfill any gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Further, a Visitor may choose to visit the Site anonymously.
- LTT’s Use of Information. LTT may use the information it collects from a Visitor when a Visitor registers with LTT, purchases products, enters a giveaway or promotion, responds to a survey or marketing communication, or any other Site Use, including, without limitation to (A) personalize your Site experience; (B) better serve you in responding to your customer service requests; (C) quickly process your transactions; or (D) administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other Site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- Security of Information. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of a Visitor’s personal information, including a secured network. All sensitive information, such as credit card information, a Visitor provides to LTT is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into LTT’s databases and is only accessed by LTT to process the Visitor’s order.
- Disclosure of Information. All information gathered by LTT is kept confidential and will never be sold or shared by LTT.
- Opt-Out, Remove or Modify. To modify e-mail subscriptions, the Visitor must do so in the “My Account” section of the Site, or a Visitor may select the “Unsubscribe” tab at the bottom of any e-mail to be removed from future e-mails from LTT. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production for a short period of time after unsubscribing. To delete all of your online account information from our database, select the “My Account” tab on the Site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction to service that transaction and for record keeping.
- Third-Party Links. To provide Visitors with increased value and experience, LTT may include third party links on the Site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. LTT therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Questions and Feedback. We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
- Terms and Conditions. Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.