The NEW Optimized Performance Trigger Bar from LTT provides significant reduction in reset distance, improved double action, and a reduction in over travel on your Beretta 92/M9A1/M9A3. You can use it alone or combine it with an LTT Trigger job for quicker, smoother and more predictable shots.
The Black is the Duralube finish discussed in the video.
The NP3 option is the silver/nickel Teflon finish.
Estimated ship time is 1-2 weeks.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the existing trigger job/trigger job in a bag I have? Yes it will.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the Short Reach Trigger? Yes.
- Is this drop in ready? Yes. It may need to be fitted, but less than the other trigger bars we sell.
- What 92's will this work in? It will work in the 92F models and later and *may* also work with 92SB's. It will not work with the 92S.
- Do I need to have a trigger job on my gun in order for this to work? No, you do not.
- Is the firing pin block functional and gun still drop safe with the installation of this OP Trigger Bar? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92 Compact and Centurion? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on the 92D? Yes, it will work, but it will not reduce the reset.
- Does the OP Trigger Bar reduce pre-travel? No.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92D or Double action only model? The hard finish should make the Double action smoother, but it will not reduce the reset. The OP Trigger Bar shortens the reset in single action only.