The NEW Optimized Performance Trigger Bar from LTT provides significant reduction in reset distance, improved double action, and a reduction in over travel on your Beretta 92/M9A1/M9A3 OR PX4.
You can install it as a standalone upgrade, or combine it with an LTT Trigger job for quicker, smoother, and more predictable shots.
The Black is ArmorLube DLC (Diamond-like Carbon). The NP3 option is the silver/nickel Teflon finish.
Please note: The PX4 Optimized Trigger Bar is Only Available in NP3 Finish and works on the PX4 Compact Carry, PX4 Full-Size and Subcompact in 9mm and .40 ONLY.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the existing trigger job/trigger job in a bag I have? Yes it will.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the Short Reach Trigger? Yes.
- Is this drop in ready? Yes. It may need to be fitted, but less than the other trigger bars we sell.
- What 92's will this work in? It will work in the 92F models and later and *may* also work with 92SB's. It will not work with the 92S.
- Do I need to have a trigger job on my gun in order for this to work? No, you do not.
- Is the firing pin block functional and gun still drop safe with the installation of this OP Trigger Bar? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92 Compact and Centurion? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on the 92D? Yes, it will work, but it will not reduce the reset.
- Does the OP Trigger Bar reduce pre-travel? No.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92D or Double action only model? The hard finish should make the Double action smoother, but it will not reduce the reset. The OP Trigger Bar shortens the reset in single action only.
- I Installed my OP Trigger Bar and now I feel a 'hitch' in DA? At the very beginning of the trigger pull in DA, the 'hitch' is the half cock notch. All of them do it, this is normal, you may just notice it more because it's actually smoother. You may even hear it, but rest assured, it's normal. It's a safety measure and part of DA/SA operation.
November 24th 2020: Expected Back in Stock late-December 2020 - please sign up for in stock notification above!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Installation
How to install your Langdon Tactical Optimized Performance Tri...
Optimized Performance Trigger Bar
Introducing the new "Optimized Performance Trigger Bar" from L...
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Fit Video
New fitting solution for those of you that need to fit your LT...
225 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Hands down the best trigger bar on the market. Easy to self install and improves the trigger reset DRASTICALLY. Worth every penny. Going to order a second one. Please notify me when back on the market!!!
I installed this trigger bar in conjunction with Beretta's competition trigger group, and a D hammer spring.
I have had my PX4 compact for many years, and frequently use it as my conceal carry gun. I have always been able to shoot it very well.
I took it to the range last week, and wow. The reset is just amazing. Coupled with the trigger group my PX4 has never preformed as well. The whole group delivered cost less than $175.00, and was super easy to install. This upgrade is definitely worth the price of admission!
DYI part , after installation DA shorter and smooth and shorter reset with smooth SA.
Just purchased optimised performance trigger bar for my PX4. What a difference!!! Take out still little bit long in DA for my taste , but reset is short and crisp. Installation is easy, just make sure to watch YouTube, and before attempting to remove top pin make sure to push down spring out of pin notch, otherwise you may struggle.
This one component has significantly reduced the single action trigger reset while retaining the double action pull that the C.C. G Model requires as a functional passive safety.
The new trigger bar is a great improvement over the stock bar.