The NEW Optimized Performance Trigger Bar from LTT provides significant reduction in reset distance, improved double action, and a reduction in over travel on your Beretta 92/M9A1/M9A3 OR PX4.
You can install it as a standalone upgrade, or combine it with an LTT Trigger job for quicker, smoother, and more predictable shots.
The Black is the Duralube finish discussed in the video linked above. The NP3 option is the silver/nickel Teflon finish.
Please note: The PX4 Optimized Trigger Bar is Only Available in NP3 Finish and works on the PX4 Compact Carry, PX4 Full-Size and Subcompact.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the existing trigger job/trigger job in a bag I have? Yes it will.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the Short Reach Trigger? Yes.
- Is this drop in ready? Yes. It may need to be fitted, but less than the other trigger bars we sell.
- What 92's will this work in? It will work in the 92F models and later and *may* also work with 92SB's. It will not work with the 92S.
- Do I need to have a trigger job on my gun in order for this to work? No, you do not.
- Is the firing pin block functional and gun still drop safe with the installation of this OP Trigger Bar? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92 Compact and Centurion? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on the 92D? Yes, it will work, but it will not reduce the reset.
- Does the OP Trigger Bar reduce pre-travel? No.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92D or Double action only model? The hard finish should make the Double action smoother, but it will not reduce the reset. The OP Trigger Bar shortens the reset in single action only.
- I Installed my OP Trigger Bar and now I feel a 'hitch' in DA? At the very beginning of the trigger pull in DA, the 'hitch' is the half cock notch. All of them do it, this is normal, you may just notice it more because it's actually smoother. You may even hear it, but rest assured, it's normal. It's a safety measure and part of DA/SA operation.
Delivery Time Frame: 2-5 days
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Installation
How to install your Langdon Tactical Optimized Performance Tri...
Optimized Performance Trigger Bar
Introducing the new "Optimized Performance Trigger Bar" from L...
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Fit Video
New fitting solution for those of you that need to fit your LT...
184 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
loved this trigger bar! really closed off the space between da to sa with sa being very tight! along with the hammer spring changed, the trigger pull was lighter and the single action movement was drastically improved! love the quality and finish of this part!! thanks!
This this is frickin amazing for the investment
Post will not fit into trigger. Rounded end will not reset trigger. This either is not compatible with the 92X and/or needs another part. I asked here before I ordered the part and was told it would work.
Outstanding addition to the already great trigger group installed last year!!!
Similar to and better than the Wilson Trigger Bar it replaced. Neither required fitting. The LTT product removed every bit of unnecessary overtravel. The difference in tolerances can be measured in 10/1000ths, but the performance is amazing.
Had this on my 92 Elite and needed one for my Langdon PX-4 Compact Carry. It shipped the SAME day I ordered it and installed it 4 days later upon arrival. I knew what the results would be and the reset is obviously superb, like the 92 Elite. This OP Trigger bar tranforms the reset on the PX-4 or 92 as close to a 1911 as one can hope for. We're talking just a few mm of reset for either gun making rapid follow-up shots a breeze. It's not a DA fix and not meant to be. This one get a 10+. Best $70 you'll spend for your Italian sidekick.