The NEW Optimized Performance Trigger Bar from LTT provides significant reduction in reset distance, improved double action, and a reduction in over travel on your Beretta 92/M9A1/M9A3 OR PX4.
You can install it as a standalone upgrade, or combine it with an LTT Trigger job for quicker, smoother, and more predictable shots.
The Black is ArmorLube DLC (Diamond-like Carbon). The NP3 option is the silver/nickel Teflon finish.
Please note: The PX4 Optimized Trigger Bar is Only Available in NP3 Finish and works on the PX4 Compact Carry, PX4 Full-Size and Subcompact in 9mm and .40 ONLY.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the existing trigger job/trigger job in a bag I have? Yes it will.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the Short Reach Trigger? Yes.
- Is this drop in ready? Yes. It may need to be fitted, but less than the other trigger bars we sell.
- What 92's will this work in? It will work in the 92F models and later and *may* also work with 92SB's. It will not work with the 92S.
- Do I need to have a trigger job on my gun in order for this to work? No, you do not.
- Is the firing pin block functional and gun still drop safe with the installation of this OP Trigger Bar? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92 Compact and Centurion? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on the 92D? Yes, it will work, but it will not reduce the reset.
- Does the OP Trigger Bar reduce pre-travel? No.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92D or Double action only model? The hard finish should make the Double action smoother, but it will not reduce the reset. The OP Trigger Bar shortens the reset in single action only.
- I Installed my OP Trigger Bar and now I feel a 'hitch' in DA? At the very beginning of the trigger pull in DA, the 'hitch' is the half cock notch. All of them do it, this is normal, you may just notice it more because it's actually smoother. You may even hear it, but rest assured, it's normal. It's a safety measure and part of DA/SA operation.
November 24th 2020: Expected Back in Stock late-December 2020 - please sign up for in stock notification above!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Installation
How to install your Langdon Tactical Optimized Performance Tri...
Optimized Performance Trigger Bar
Introducing the new "Optimized Performance Trigger Bar" from L...
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Fit
How to fit your LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar to your ...
246 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Always out of stock, even upon receiving an email after months on waiting for it.
They obviously want your money for a pistol not for parts.
Installed the optimized trigger bar in my new 92A1. Used with another manuf spring kit. After all installed including polishing all friction surfaces. Wow! My SA reset is at 1/16". New bar went in fine, no work needed for perfect fit.
I have a Beretta 92X and a Beretta 92A1. As I have been upgrading my pistols. I originally bought a Wilson Combat Trigger Upgrade kit and put it in my 92X. I had to fit the Wilson Trigger Bar to work in my pistol. Well, I decided to try the LTT Optimized Trigger Bar. What a difference. I did not need to fit the LTT trigger bar. I had some take up and movement pulling the trigger with the Wilson Combat Trigger. With the LTT Optimized Trigger Bar I had no take up on the double action trigger pull and a very short reset for single action. The single action take up was even less than the Wilson Combat Trigger Bar when allowed to go back fully out. I am recommending this trigger bar to anyone who asks as the best replacement.
Installed both parts on my LTT. Tested it and no trigger creep and great reset. Will try it out at the range tomorrow.
Installs in seconds. Mine required no filing. Double and single action were buttery smooth. The reset is lovely. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is with Wilson Combat Ultra thin grips (which are enormously prevalent on the 92) there is a definite downgrade in feel. But if you're running factory plastic or beretta oem wooden grips it's silky smooth. I thought about sanding the WC ultra thins but the contact sounds and feels so pervasive, I feel like i'd be removing too much material if I even knew where to begin removing material. That being said it's not impeding the reliability. And Langdons job isn't to run third party parts. So I'd rate it a 4.5 overall.
Dropped in my 92FS Compact without needing any additional fitting. Combined with the Match Hammer and 13# spring my trigger is smooth and tight. DA 7lbs. SA 3.75lbs.