The NEW Optimized Performance Trigger Bar from LTT provides significant reduction in reset distance, improved double action, and a reduction in over travel on your Beretta 92/M9A1/M9A3 OR PX4.
You can install it as a standalone upgrade, or combine it with an LTT Trigger job for quicker, smoother, and more predictable shots.
The Black is the Duralube finish discussed in the video linked above. The NP3 option is the silver/nickel Teflon finish.
Please note: The PX4 Optimized Trigger Bar is Only Available in NP3 Finish and works on the PX4 Compact Carry, PX4 Full-Size and Subcompact.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the existing trigger job/trigger job in a bag I have? Yes it will.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the Short Reach Trigger? Yes.
- Is this drop in ready? Yes. It may need to be fitted, but less than the other trigger bars we sell.
- What 92's will this work in? It will work in the 92F models and later and *may* also work with 92SB's. It will not work with the 92S.
- Do I need to have a trigger job on my gun in order for this to work? No, you do not.
- Is the firing pin block functional and gun still drop safe with the installation of this OP Trigger Bar? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92 Compact and Centurion? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on the 92D? Yes, it will work, but it will not reduce the reset.
- Does the OP Trigger Bar reduce pre-travel? No.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92D or Double action only model? The hard finish should make the Double action smoother, but it will not reduce the reset. The OP Trigger Bar shortens the reset in single action only.
- I Installed my OP Trigger Bar and now I feel a 'hitch' in DA? At the very beginning of the trigger pull in DA, the 'hitch' is the half cock notch. All of them do it, this is normal, you may just notice it more because it's actually smoother. You may even hear it, but rest assured, it's normal. It's a safety measure and part of DA/SA operation.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Installation
How to install your Langdon Tactical Optimized Performance Tri...
Optimized Performance Trigger Bar
Introducing the new "Optimized Performance Trigger Bar" from L...
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Fit Video
New fitting solution for those of you that need to fit your LT...
151 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just installed the NP3 trigger bar for my LTT Centurion. Without a doubt, the best upgrade for $70. SA did not change that much from the stock bar but the reset is a huge improvement and it gets a 10+. DA was nicer with less over travel. IMO, Beretta should put this NP3 bar in every 92 and just give LTT $70 ahead of time for each one from the factory ( and call it the Elite LTT RE.....Reset Edition).
I just installed this trigger bar in my 9mm PX4 and I couldn't be happier with it. Shipping was surprisingly quick, and the machining and finish quality were absolutely flawless. Using Ernest Langdon's PX4 trigger-job-in-a-bag installation video as a reference, I was able to install it in about fifteen minutes, with perfect function and no needed adjustments. The reset and over-travel are substantially shorter and the pull is so smooth now it feels like a much more expensive pistol. This and the 12# hammer spring were worth every penny.
Love the product - trigger is very smooth after installation. Would have been helpful to have a video that shows assembly on a PX4 as well, but was able to figure it out more or less from the other PX4 videos.
Quality product! Meaningful decrease in trigger reset for my PX4 CC. Made a good gun great!
I was expecting something great from LTT (no surprises there), but I was floored after installing this in my PX4 Storm Compact the other day. I may have guessed the reset to be shorter than the one in my S&W Performance Center M&P (which is very good), but I was shocked to see the reset is shorter than the one in my SIG P229 Enhanced Elite (with the SRT upgrade). In other words, I was expecting it to be excellent (just as good as the SRT), but I guess I have to use the word "outstanding" now because it's even better. So if you're on the fence about the OP Trigger Bar, let me make this easy for you. Scroll back up and hit "ADD TO CART" or "BUY NOW". Those are your two best options other than either buying one of his guns with it already installed or buying the newer Trigger Job in a Bag (that has it now). Coupled with what Ernest Langdon already did to make a good trigger excellent (and now outstanding), I would expect PX4 Storm sales to skyrocket. Ernest already improved both the PX4 and 92 series product lines significantly, but I've still heard and read a lot of guys comment about how they weren't impressed with the reset. Well, those days are over. This is as good as it gets in my opinion.
Note: If you plan on doing the install yourself, and you're not a gun smith, my advice is to first watch the entire YouTube video Ernest made which walks you through the process, but pay particular attention to what he is doing when removing the two pins from the frame. He first removes the larger Hammer/Frame Pin, but then—while he is taking out the second thinner "Hammer Assembly Pin"—he is also simultaneously leaving the punch inside the frame to keep the trigger group secure so it doesn't take off like mine did (as it is under tension). He shows you what he is doing, but at the time of my viewing he doesn't actually announce it, so if you are not paying attention as closely as you should (like me), the trigger group might go flying (like mine). It's not the end of the world by any means, but just WATCH what he does closely (don't just listen). That said, because of this video it was very easy to install. He also shows you a shortcut so you don't have to disassemble more than you have to (as seen in other videos).
Dropped right in, no fitting required.