The NEW Optimized Performance Trigger Bar from LTT provides significant reduction in reset distance, improved double action, and a reduction in over travel on your Beretta 92/M9A1/M9A3 OR PX4.
You can install it as a standalone upgrade, or combine it with an LTT Trigger job for quicker, smoother, and more predictable shots.
The Black is the Duralube finish discussed in the video linked above. The NP3 option is the silver/nickel Teflon finish.
Please note: The PX4 Optimized Trigger Bar is Only Available in NP3 Finish and works on the PX4 Compact Carry, PX4 Full-Size and Subcompact.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the existing trigger job/trigger job in a bag I have? Yes it will.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the Short Reach Trigger? Yes.
- Is this drop in ready? Yes. It may need to be fitted, but less than the other trigger bars we sell.
- What 92's will this work in? It will work in the 92F models and later and *may* also work with 92SB's. It will not work with the 92S.
- Do I need to have a trigger job on my gun in order for this to work? No, you do not.
- Is the firing pin block functional and gun still drop safe with the installation of this OP Trigger Bar? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92 Compact and Centurion? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on the 92D? Yes, it will work, but it will not reduce the reset.
- Does the OP Trigger Bar reduce pre-travel? No.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92D or Double action only model? The hard finish should make the Double action smoother, but it will not reduce the reset. The OP Trigger Bar shortens the reset in single action only.
- I Installed my OP Trigger Bar and now I feel a 'hitch' in DA? At the very beginning of the trigger pull in DA, the 'hitch' is the half cock notch. All of them do it, this is normal, you may just notice it more because it's actually smoother. You may even hear it, but rest assured, it's normal. It's a safety measure and part of DA/SA operation.
Delivery Time Frame: 2-5 days
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Installation
How to install your Langdon Tactical Optimized Performance Tri...
Optimized Performance Trigger Bar
Introducing the new "Optimized Performance Trigger Bar" from L...
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Fit Video
New fitting solution for those of you that need to fit your LT...
210 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Works amazing on my wilson combat centurion. Reset is impoved 150%
Bought the trigger bar for PX storm. Installed in about 15-20 minutes. Vast improvement over the stock bar. Shoots great.
The LTT optimized trigger is the best upgrade I have installed on my 92FS. It makes it more enjoyable to shoot and peace of mind reliability. It dropped right in without any fitting required on my particular pistol.
Simply amazing! I was very surprised with the reset improvement. So much so that I bought a second one! Money well spent. Thanks to the Langdon team!
I have a Beretta 92FS from the early 90s. The trigger had already been polished by a gunsmith years ago and recently I changed to a 12# hammer spring. The DA is 8 and the SA 3.5. However, it still had a sloppy trigger. Too much travel to the reset and then some travel back to the wall. There was too much over-travel after the trigger release as well. With a 5 minute upgrade using the Optimized Trigger Bar, all the bad stuff was gone. Short reset and no over-travel. After the reset, your are right on the wall. I am now a full Langdon believer. I still have my great DA/SA trigger values and now a great reset and a firm wall. My wall previously was a bit soft. My Beretta trigger now performs as well as my Apex Forward Set Trigger on my S&W M&P 2.0. I really never dreamed I would have this trigger on my 92. Thank you!
I purchased the NP3 trigger bar and hammer springs to modify the Wilson Combat Brigadier Tactical Vertec and it made the trigger pull noticeably smoother. I initially just wanted the Wilson & the LTT Elite to have the same trigger pull characteristics. Now the WC has a slightly better trigger pull so I’ll have to purchase another NP3 trigger bar and install it into my LTT Elite (LTT’s trigger job is simply outstanding).
Oh, purchase with no reservations!