Firearm Purchase Policy
We, Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc. sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase handguns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
- Verify that the product you wish to purchase from “Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc.” meets your state, county, or city.
- Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please contact us a call at 1-571-385-2979.
- Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- You can use the search function here to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
- Select your State in drop down box with list of FFL’s by State.
- Write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
- If you choose a FFL holder not on file with us, have them e-mail, fax (571-385-2979) a file copy of their FFL to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
- Fill out our Transfer & Confirmation Form with your local FFL.
Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL holder inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Washington D.C.: No Firearms
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
States That Prohibit Large-Capacity Magazines:
California: 10 round limit
Colorado: 15 round limit
Connecticut: 10 round limit
Hawaii: 10 round limit
Maryland: 10 round limit
Massachusetts: 10 round limit
New Jersey: 15 round limit
New York: 10 round limit