Want to have the Elite Optic Cut on your existing 92?
No problem – we’ve got you covered with our brand new LTT Elite Optic Cut Rebuild Package:
This Custom Gun Work package includes all of the following:
- A full top end rebuild to replace all of your stock components with our patented replacement components
- Slide milling, and prep for our proprietary RDO plate as well as cerakote on the slide in Elite Black or whatever color it comes in as. IE: M9A3 FDE slides, will be coated in FDE.
- Our proprietary optic plate in the Trijicon RMR footprint (fits RMR, SRO, Holoson 507C and others that fit the RMR footprint)
- Red dot height front sight that matches the adapter plate built in rear sight
- Return shipping to the same address the slide was shipped from
Our RDO customization will only work on the 92 Elite LTT, 92X, M9A3, 92A1/96A1 as the machining is set-up for proper deck height and sights on these models ONLY. The RDO will not work on the Wilson Brigadier Slide, but it will work on the Wilson Centurion Tactical. **An RDO/Optic sight is NOT INCLUDED in this package** The screws included in the package are (2) Holosun to plate 4 x 40 5/16 and (2) RMR to plate 4 x 40 3/8. TORC Spec: 10 inch pounds.
To send your slide in for the LTT Elite Optic Cut Rebuild Package, please follow these steps:
- Add this item to your cart and check out like any other product.
- Fill out the Custom Gun Work form and include your order number (five digit number you receive at checkout).
- Pack your slide for shipping and include the filled out CGW form. Your slide MUST BE CLEANED or you will be charged a $15 cleaning fee.
- Ship the slide & documents to the address provided on the CGW form.
- LTT will notify you when we are returning the slide
***NP3 SLIDES: If you are sending us a slide with NP3 safety levers, please add the Product Add On Fee to your cart - this covers the difference between the included black levers and new NP3 Safety Levers. New amended levers are necessary for this system**
Please allow 6-10 weeks for all work to be performed from time of receipt. If you want to verify that it arrives to LTT, please ship signature required to the address on the order form. Return Shipping is a fixed rate will be charged when you place your order. You are responsible for inbound shipping and following all processes listed on this form.
CHECK OUT THE NEW LTT GEAR HERE including RDO IWB holsters, T-shirts and RDO hat!
See the videos page for videos from the range, shop, drop test and drop test after thoughts.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Slide looks exactly like it would have come from the Beretta factory. Everything really just looks really well done. The Beretta 92 is just awesome and with the LTT rds slide makes it amazing. Craftsmanship is top notch I would not hesitate to have another one of my slides done.
Beautiful work. Looks factory. Couldn’t be happier.
Thanks for the great work
Took a bit longer than advertised, but once it arrived.... awesome!
Beretta’s are by far my favorite pistol, but for the longest time I’ve been disappointed there was no solid way to attach a red dot, but Langdon has really come through! Aside from the new cerakote finish being beautifully applied, from the moment I grabbed my M9A3 slide I could tell the base plate was solid. I got my Holosun to co witness perfectly with the high up iron sights and I can’t wait to test it out at the range. I was probably being a bit impatient, having to email them twice about updates after 9 and 11 weeks of waiting, but they answered within 24 hours which kept reassuring me. Thank you!
Im not sure how to do this, so I'll do this review in 2 parts.
The RDO cut is well and professionally done. The supplied parts are of the same great quality as the firearm itself. It shoots great and has operated flawlessly.
However, the process was to take 3-4 weeks LTT took pocesion of my slide on 8/4 I recieved my slide on 10/17. LTT responded to email questions during this process promptly, but 11 weeks is ridiculous. At one point the slide was sent back to be recoated and that took twice as lond as I was told.
So despite the quality work I'm left feeling put out by the whole ordeal. How much of the delay is Covid and how much is LTT failing to be able to meet the demand for their product I couldn't say, but if you have the money and 3 months to be without your gun its a great service.
If you are like me and have embraced the dot life. This is the perfect addition to an already outstanding platform. The fit and attention to detail are second to none. Exactly what we have all come to expect and love about all of the Langdon parts. This is truly an upgrade takes the outstanding beretta design to another level.