Custom Gun Work - 92/96/M9/PX4
- Langdon Tactical
Custom Without Compromise
Want to send your 92/96/M9/PX4 in for Custom Gun Work? LTT takes an uncompromising approach to their firearms. When it comes to custom gun work, every detail is meticulously crafted and fine-tuned for a better fit and finish to optimize all the pieces and parts that mass production and assembly can never reproduce.
The result? A firearm that gives shooters unparalleled performance and an elite upper hand.
Fill out this custom gunwork order form, come back to this page to submit your deposit and send us your firearm. If you selected 'Yes, please send me a shipping label!' PLEASE allow 24 hours for your label to be sent. For any additions you would like to request that are not on the order form, please right them in and we will include them for you. IF we have any questions or something is unclear, we will call you with questions.
ALL ORDERS SUBMITTED REQUIRE THAT THE FIREARM ARRIVE to LANGDON TACTICAL WITHIN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS. YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT IF FIREARM IS NOT RECEIVED IN SPECIFIED TIME. Lead time on return of your firearm is 4-8 weeks.
39 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
I purchased a stock PX4 CC from a local shop. Knowing that Langdon had helped created the stock CC, I wanted to send it out for some custom work. The work turned out great. The trigger is super smooth and a very short reset. The cut and crowned NP3 barrel is beautifully done. Overall, if you own a PX4 and want to take it to the next level, definitely recommend and well worth the money.
The actual work performed on the gun is FIVE STARS. No question. I have ordered just about everything from LTT- Carry Bevel with NP3, and cerakote with cut and crowned stainless barrel, and short reach stainless trigger. My Beretta is now as custom as it gets with Wilson and Langdon parts as far as I am aware (other than the new LTT red dot addition).
The final product they sent back was superb! These guys really know what they’re doing and produce a fantastic product. My pistol is now a ”Frankenstein” combination of Beretta/ Langdon/ Wilson parts, and I am very happy with it. Wish I could upload a picture because it is truly beautiful, and I cannot find anything else that compares to it now.
However, there were a few issues with the process:
1) Work was promised to be on time in 6 weeks. I had confirmed this over email and was told “No Problem”. 9 weeks later my pistol arrives causing me to miss a very expensive trip that required the pistol that I sent in.
2) The order form I found online was unclear as to what exactly each item included. There also seemed to be 2 different forms available online, and the final order form they sent me was one that they had filled out themselves. It was definitely weird to be sent their completed form rather than the one that I had filled out from their website. I should have taken pictures or made copies of the order form I sent them, so that’s me being stupid. Lesson learned.
3) Because of the obtuseness of the order form, it was unclear what parts I needed to order separately and what parts would be included on the order. Because of this, I made several parts purchases that I requested to be added to the order. It was a very disjointed process without a clear way to rectify changes and additions that I had requested.
4) Because of the disjointed process of the ordering system, one of the items that I had requested ended up not being done. This was NOT a big deal, but after 9 weeks of work I had assumed that the review process would be more thorough. I emailed their customer service about this and they blamed me for buying too many things from them. It was a little weird to be reprimanded by customer service for buying too many of their products. So, I was also surprised that since I was such a burden, they never called to finalize details. The work/parts cost me well over $1,000 and took them 9 weeks to complete, so you’d think there would be a 5 minute phone call to cement final details if the extra parts I purchased from them were such a burden to add.
5) Because of the lack of clarity and follow-up, LTT ended up doing A LOT of extra work on my gun that didn’t need to be done. I think it took me an hour of disassembly to remove the parts that they had installed that I had no interest in. I blame this on the order form, but if there had been any follow up it would have saved both of us time, and may have saved me a couple hundred dollars in parts that are just sitting in my range bag now.
Overall, everyone that I talked with at LTT was very polite, they got back to me usually within a day or two (and sometimes within the hour), and they responded to most of my requests. I was just disappointed with a lack of thoroughness and the extensive time that it took to complete the product.
Thanks for the review, Michael. A few reminders. You ordered a gun you could not legally own because you live in California. You submitted and order and then emailed and or called over 23 email exchanges to add and change your order, including NP3 items that are 4-6 weeks out from delivery. Each time you added an NP3 item we didn't have in the CUSTOM order for YOU, the clock started over. We made this very clear to you. We are glad you are happy with your product, however, it's important to remember the constant changes that we continually tried to make sure we met AFTER your gun was in process.
Wow! I have a new favorite gun. Sending you my Beretta to get worked over was a great idea. The trigger is incredible. Best DA I've ever felt. The reset on the SA is better than my sig with the SRT. The action is so smooth. The night sights & the elite hammer are awesome. Thank you for your incredible work & getting my gun back to me so quickly. I am very pleased.
From one end of the country to the other - was quick & easy! The work and result exceeded expectations at a reasonable investment. This was an excellent choice. Thanks to all involved at LTT.
Sent my stock LTT Elite for a trigger job. Amazed when it came back in 7 days. The double action feels even smoother and easier than a CZ Shadow 2, and the single action and reset are so crisp it feels like having a Geissele for your pistol. It’s now by far the nicest pistol in my collection.
I sent my WC Beretta 92 to LTT for top-end rebuild, LT trigger job, trigger bar, and asked for a spurless hammer. It was back in about a week and all is great! The trigger was not bad before on this 3-year-old gun, but is better now. No more worries about the hammer snagging on clothes on the draw. Price was reasonable too. Thanks LTT!