92 Elite LTT Full-Size
92 Elite LTT Full-Size
The Beretta 92 Elite LTT, built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical, is the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved. Watch this video from Ernest Langdon to learn more about the what and why of the Elite LTT.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Please review the below for information and features details:
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want.
- If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (18rd) NP3 Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Elite LTT Features:
- Vertec/M9A3 Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.7 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.7"
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 8.4”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 6.4”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 34.8 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- 92 Elite LTT with Trigger Job will ship in order received in 2-5 business days (excluding holidays)
- For 92 Elite LTT orders with Spartan Sights, expected delivery is 2-5 days
- For orders with a NP3, firearms will ship in 2-10 days
- For orders with the Carry Bevel Option, firearms will will ship within 4-6 weeks
**DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND, ALL FULL SIZE 92 ELITE LTT's ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING IN 1-3 WEEKS DUE TO MANUFACTURING DELAYS**
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Here's the rundown of the Elite LTT features. Why we built it ...
Beretta Elite LTT (Langdon Tactical 92)
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ Big Daddy Unlimited Link https:/...
Langdon 92 ELITE LTT Beretta
PLEASE SUPPORT MAC ON PATREON (we are viewer supported): http:...
SHOT Show 2019: Beretta Langdon LTT Pistol
Take a look a the M9-based Langdon LTT, built by the Langdon T...
150 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
This is an outstanding firearm. You’ll have to feel this trigger to believe it. Thank you, Ernest.
I have had a M9A1 for 11 years and worked hard to be tactical and effective.
The Langdon upgrade makes it all that much easier and a great experience.
I am proud to carry this exceptional handgun.
Started my fascination with LTT about 7-8 months ago after hearing about them when I visited the Phoenix area and after doing some research I finally ordered the 92 Elite LTT full size. After picking the gun up I went immediately to shoot it and let me tell you I went through around 300 rounds in a breeze and was blown away at the amazing trigger work done on this beautiful piece. So amazed I’m retiring my current on duty gun and will be carrying this on duty from here on out. Next to order the compact version for off duty carry. Keep up the tremendous work!!
Over the years I have owned many Berettas, including several of the Wilson Combat series.
After picking up an Elite LTT, I very quickly sold my Wilson Combat 92s and commissioned an additional beretta 92 to have custom work done.
I have since purchased a second Elite LTT as I do like to collect and keep one pristine; I can't get over how much detail and effort goes into the design of this pistol.
The Trigger Job is definitely a must-have, the TJIB is very easy to install but I personally recommend sending it in with them.
They have by far been the quickest turnaround in the industry for custom gun work. (I shipped and received my firearm back in less than 2 weeks)
Langdon Tactical is second to none, the immense amount of value received in this firearm and with their products is jaw dropping.
I could go on all day on how good their products are, however, the most beautiful thing about having such a fine handgun is the equal customer service that comes along with it.
The team at Langdon Tactical is amazing, I would not hesitate to buy any LTT products.
The quality, fit, and finish are exceptional. The NP3 coating is buttery smooth. You get what you pay for. Thanks guys!
Great shooting pistol with butter smooth trigger. Arrived very quickly.