92 Elite LTT Full-Size
92 Elite LTT Full-Size
The Beretta 92 Elite LTT, built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical, is the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved. Watch this video from Ernest Langdon to learn more about the what and why of the Elite LTT.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Please review the below for information and features details:
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round or 10-round Mec-Gar magazines (Choose Magazine Capacity Above). If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (18rd) NP3 Magazines.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Elite LTT Features:
- Vertec/M9A3 Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.7 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.7"
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 8.4”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 6.4”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 34.8 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- 92 Elite LTT with Trigger Job will ship in order received in 10-14 business days (excluding holidays)
- For 92 Elite LTT orders with Spartan Sights, expected delivery is 10-14 business days
- For NP3: 4-8 Weeks
- For Carry Bevel: 6-8 Weeks
**DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND, ALL FULL SIZE 92 ELITE LTT's ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING IN 2-4 WEEKS DUE TO MANUFACTURING DELAYS**
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Here's the rundown of the Elite LTT features. Why we built it ...
Beretta Elite LTT (Langdon Tactical 92)
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ Big Daddy Unlimited Link https:/...
Langdon 92 ELITE LTT Beretta
PLEASE SUPPORT MAC ON PATREON (we are viewer supported): http:...
SHOT Show 2019: Beretta Langdon LTT Pistol
Take a look a the M9-based Langdon LTT, built by the Langdon T...
154 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Best 92 variant on the market.
Amazing work by LTT. This gun runs so smooth! Feels great to hold in the hand and even better to shoot.
I got the full sized Elite LTT with trigger job NP3 and Spartan Sights. First impression WOW. I love the sights you can pick up the front sight instantly. The LTT got it right When it comes to the trigger too. Smoothest trigger I’ve felt on any variation of the 92. While it has metal parts it’s not heavy and very balanced. Great take on the Beretta 92 I really enjoy it.
This is an outstanding firearm. You’ll have to feel this trigger to believe it. Thank you, Ernest.
I have had a M9A1 for 11 years and worked hard to be tactical and effective.
The Langdon upgrade makes it all that much easier and a great experience.
I am proud to carry this exceptional handgun.