92 Elite LTT Compact
92 Elite LTT Compact
Please select all options above in each section for the pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 15-round magazines. If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
92 Elite LTT Compact Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Spurless Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.25”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 28.5 oz
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
- 92 Elite LTT with Trigger Job: 4-6 weeks
- 92 Elite LTT with NP3: 4-8 weeks for ship due processes involved and high demand.
- 92 Elite LTT with Carry Bevel: 8-12 weeks for ship due work involved and high demand.
The 92 Elite Compact ships free of charge from LTT to your FFL in the lower 48 - freight charges to Alaska, Hawaii, or non-US addresses may apply.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
55 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Fantastic gun. Superb finish, thoughtful adjustments. A fine carry gun or collectors’ piece (although it would be a shame not to use it for edc). Thanks very much!
Lovely gun. Superb ergonomics.
Caveat: I'm a very new shooter. I've been learning on a beat-up rental 92A1, and while I loved it and shot it fairly well (at least in SA) it was pretty hard to get ahold of, even having larger hands. This remedies that issue. Everything on the gun feels more comfortable and easy to reach (especially the mag release), I can get my hands around the grip much more easily, and the trigger, sights and not having the safety to futz with are a huge improvement.
The DA pull is smooth and easy and has removed any and all excuses for my poor DA results (pure recoil anticipation). When I get out of the gun's way it's surgically accurate.
I don't know if these mags are different than what was in my rental A1, but I can fully load all 15 rounds into these pretty quickly and without killing my hands. On the A1 I tapped out at about 6 rounds.
The whole gun reeks of quality and you don't need to be an expert marksman to see and feel that. On top of everything else it just looks beautiful and makes me want to train with it far more than I can afford to ammo-wise.
Customer service with LTT when I had to change my FFL was fast and accommodating. The wait was also far less than expected. From the time I ordered to the time it shipped was 11 days. When (if) more PX4 CCs come in I plan to own one of those as well, and my wanting to do business again tells you everything you need to know.
I have owned several handguns over the years, some fairly expensive and some pretty cheap. Strange as it may sound, some of the cheaper ones were may favorites. I was hesitant at first to purchase the LTT Compact because of the price but I'm sure glad I did. This is one "fairly expensive" handgun that is worth every penny. Everything about this gun is top notch from the trigger (I got the Langdon trigger job and it is amazing) to the grips, slide and just general finish. This is a quality handgun and may be the best I've ever owned, even though I've paid more in the past for other guns. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and will probably be purchasing more from Langdon Tactical in the near future.
Trigger is absolutely perfect!
Very happy with how quickly I received my order and answer to questions. I ordered the gun on September 1 and had it in hand after my background check on the 11th. This gun is a work of art. Can’t wait to put many rounds through it.