92 Elite LTT Centurion
92 Elite LTT Centurion
The Beretta 92 Centurion is a modified Full size frame made to fit the compact barrel and slide. The Beretta 92 Elite series guns are built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical and are the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved.
Select an option in each category for the different pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Please review the below for information and features details:
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
Elite Centurion Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serrations
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25" inch Barrel with Target Crown<
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Elite II Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–18 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 31.6 oz
The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round Mec-Gar magazines. 92 Elite Centurion with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. If you want a different lb hammer spring, just put it in your notes at checkout.
The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
- 92 Elite Centurion with Trigger Job, Spartan Sights or NP3 will ship in order received in 5-10 business days, depending on when order is received (excluding holidays)
- For orders with Carry Bevel, firearms will ship in 2-6 weeks
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
I have taken a stock 92FS and added upgrades. I have taken a factory Elite LTT and added the Trigger Job in Bag (awesome upgrade). Save yourself the time and money and just order directly from LTT. The gun is awesome and lives up to the hype. Trigger work is amazing. I have already ordered another gun LTT.
exceptional quality in every respect
I got the centurion with np3 trigger job and am not disappointed. I knew I’d love it. In the past month I’ve become a big ltt fan boy.. lol I’ve got 3 different ltt guns and bought trigger in a bag & trigger bars for others. I love them all but this gun is ridiculously beautiful and a super smooth shooter!! I’d recommend this to anyone.
Very impressed with the LTT Centurion, and the trigger job takes it to a whole new level. Cannot go back to shooting stock 92 Series guns now experiencing what Langdon Tactical has accomplished.
I just want to start off by saying the service from Aimee was first class. I had shipping problems on my end and she was right on it. Two thumbs up service there! Thanks again for everything Aimee!
As for the beretta, it’s a great, smooth, reliable gun. I purchased this gun a few months ago and have shot 3,500 rounds before this review. Between the square trigger guard, front serrations, NP3 finish, regular beretta round back strap, beveling undercut by the mag release and back of slide is why it was a no brainer to buy this over the Wilson combat. There’s a whole lot more value for the money. I purchased a 92x a little back and ultimately ended up putting the bigger grips on It to add the round back strap back. Honestly it feels better when fondling it with the flat back strap. When actually shooting tho, the round Back strap makes it more controllable and more comfortable. Feels like it flips up less because there’s a bit more leverage with the hump being there and your hand isn’t so far under the slide. Not that 9mm is high recoil anyway but that’s what I observed. I thought the flat back strap was going to solve something for me but it was actually worse when put into action. It didn’t feel like a beretta should and didn’t shoot like one either. Which it what makes a beretta 92 so sweet. I have medium size paws so I thought the smaller the better but that just wasn’t the case. With the LTT that’s not a problems. The beveling under the trigger guard by the mag release is a big difference as well. Not that a lot was done but what little was done made a huge difference that actually mattered. That comes with the original model so you don’t have to pay extra for that. Overall it’s a great package and will definitely be purchasing another one. It’s like an upgraded Wilson combat. Completely happy!