92 Elite LTT Centurion
92 Elite LTT Centurion
The Beretta 92 Centurion is a modified Full size frame made to fit the compact barrel and slide. The Beretta 92 Elite series guns are built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical and are the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved.
Select an option in each category for the different pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
Elite Centurion Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serrations
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25" inch Barrel with Target Crown<
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Elite II Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–18 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 31.6 oz
The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round or 10-round Mec-Gar magazines (Choose Magazine Capacity Above). 92 Elite Centurion with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. If you want a different lb hammer spring, just put it in your notes at checkout.
The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
- 92 Elite LTT with Trigger Job: In Stock, 2-10 business days delivery
- 92 Elite LTT with NP3: 4-8 weeks for ship due processes involved and high demand.
- 92 Elite LTT with Carry Bevel: 8-12 weeks for ship due work involved and high demand.
The 92 Elite Centurion ships free of charge from LTT to your FFL in the lower 48 - freight charges to Alaska, Hawaii, or non-US addresses may apply.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
44 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Simply awesome. Slightly better than Wilson Combat and was not sure that was possible.
I’ve had many 92’s and a couple 96’s, but the Ltt is spectacular. Elite is definitely the correct nomenclature.
Recived the gun. Seems like a beautiful gun. The trigger job is awesome. The slide is tight and the gun was well lubricated. Unfortunately, do to a surgery, I have not shot it yet. But, so far, it's everything I was expecting and hoping for.
What an amazing work of art! I am super excited to be part or the LTT family!
impressive ~ right out of the box ~ impressive looks ~ impressive feel while dry firing ~ straight out the door after loading all 3 mags and shooting small tight center groups. Have I told you yet that this Beretta is impressive?
Still very early days with this firearm, but so far absolutely delighted. The form, fit and finish is outstanding for this price point. How much is enough modification to a Beretta - this. It feels so good in the hand.
No place to hide if I shoot badly with it, that’s all on me. I’m very unlikely to outgrow it, And can confidently say this is a keeper for me.
Having seen what LTT can do, I’ve added the 1301 shotgun to my wish list!