The Springer Precision Magazine Extension Kit adds 4 rounds of capacity to your PX4 (factory magazines) and Beretta 92 MecGar Magazines.
- The PX4 Kit can be added to your 15-round or 17-round magazine to give you 4 more rounds of capacity.
- The Beretta 92 Kit can be added to your MecGar 18-round magazine to give you 22 rounds or to your 20-round magazine to give you 22 round capacity.
The kit includes the extension and the extra power spring.
When installing the new spring and base plate in your magazine, do NOT use the factory mag catch plate.
1. Disassemble magazine.
2. Remove old spring from follower.
3. Replace spring with NEW spring on factory follower.
4. Compress Spring all the way into the magazine body.
5. Slide the Springer Precision base plate into place and let spring release into magazine extension.
6. Use small allen key to turn amen screw counter clockwise to lock extension in place (DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN)