PX4 Micro Red Dot Mounting Solution
- Slide Parts:
- PX4 Micro Red Dot Mounting Solution
We have found a solution to mill the slide to support a Micro Red Dot Sight (MRDS) Solution. The PX4 MRDS Mounting Solution brought to you by LTT is available on the:
- PX4 Compact
- PX4 Full-size
As part of the process, because the slide will be machined with metal exposed, we will be re-cerakoting the slides in black or sniper gray depending on the color your slide is when it comes in. If you do not own a PX4 Compact or Full-Size, you will need to add both the firearm and option you want below to your cart. The RMR available from LTT and referenced below is the Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR (in Gray or Black) with a 3.25 MOA Dot. We are still waiting on a solution for iron sights. Back-up iron sights are a work in process and not available at this time. If that is a requirement for you, we are working on it, but DO NOT have a back-up sight solution for the PX4 at this time.
Please use this order form for instructions on shipping your slide/firearm to Langdon Tactical Technology. Estimated Processing and Shipment Time Frame is 3-4 weeks. Orders will ship in order received.
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Trigger Job
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Black Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Gray Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Black Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR and Trigger Job
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Gray Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR and Trigger Job
The costs above include:
- Milling of the slide, re-cerakote of the slide
- Full-set of Glock MOS Adapter Plates. Any Micro Red Dot Sight that fits on the Glock MOS Plate will work with this solution.
- If purchasing the Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR, the mounting kit is also included and we will install it for you if you wish. We, however, will NOT be zeroing the firearms if you choose to send in your complete firearm.
INBOUND/OUTBOUND Shipping of the firearm is not included UNLESS purchasing new. We are happy to provide you with INBOUND labels for complete firearm shipments and bill you accordingly.
Shipping costs are required at checkout for signature required deliveries.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Everything LTT does is amazing
Work done was excellent and I really enjoyed the unexpected touch of the LTT logo on the top of the slide.
Langdon tactical did a great machining job on my compact, looks and functions great. I think the cerakote job could have been better, only time will tell if it holds up. That being said I would definitely recommend this upgrade from Langdon.
Great quality with the milling. I opted for slide cut only as I wanted an RMR with 6.5 MOA. The lead time was as promised. I'm about 500 rounds through with my slide milled and RDS mounted. She's hangin' in there and there's a slight step back/learning curve as you have to now practice bringing the dot to view from the draw, but YMMV.
Customer service was excellent as well - she promptly contacted me regarding shipping/payment and the slide arrived with the Trijicon RMR MOS plate adapter already installed (but no locktite applied).
Overall, great craftsmanship and a way to enhance an already great gun! I work at a range and I take every chance I get to show off my gun to other PX4 owners and tell them to check out LTT!
This modification is the real deal and the gunsmithing is absolutely perfect. I’m very happy with this on my PX4 and highly recommend it to anyone who wants a red dot on theirs. If you’re concerned about the price just know your slide will be like “new” when you get it back with a much better finish than the standard coating. LTT earns every penny with the quality of work on this. You won’t find this anywhere else.