We have found a solution to mill the slide to support a Micro Red Dot Sight (MRDS) Solution. The PX4 MRDS Mounting Solution brought to you by LTT is available on the:
- PX4 Compact
- PX4 Full-size
As part of the process, because the slide will be machined with metal exposed, we will be re-cerakoting the slides in black or sniper gray depending on the color your slide is when it comes in. If you do not own a PX4 Compact or Full-Size, you will need to add both the firearm and option you want below to your cart. The RMR available from LTT and referenced below is the Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR (in Gray or Black) with a 3.25 MOA Dot. We are still waiting on a solution for iron sights. Back-up iron sights are a work in process and not available at this time. If that is a requirement for you, we are working on it, but DO NOT have a back-up sight solution for the PX4 at this time.
Please use this order form for instructions on shipping your slide/firearm to Langdon Tactical Technology. Estimated Processing and Shipment Time Frame is 3-4 weeks. Orders will ship in order received.
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Trigger Job
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Black Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Gray Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Black Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR and Trigger Job
- Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Gray Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR and Trigger Job
The costs above include:
- Milling of the slide, re-cerakote of the slide
- Full-set of Glock MOS Adapter Plates. Any Micro Red Dot Sight that fits on the Glock MOS Plate will work with this solution.
- If purchasing the Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR, the mounting kit is also included and we will install it for you if you wish. We, however, will NOT be zeroing the firearms if you choose to send in your complete firearm.
INBOUND/OUTBOUND Shipping of the firearm is not included UNLESS purchasing new. We are happy to provide you with INBOUND labels for complete firearm shipments and bill you accordingly.
Shipping costs are required at checkout for signature required deliveries.