Want to have the Elite Optic Cut on your existing 92?
No problem – we’ve got you covered with our brand new LTT Elite Optic Cut Rebuild Package:
This Custom Gun Work package includes all of the following:
- A full top end rebuild to replace all of your stock components with our patented replacement components
- Slide milling, and prep for our proprietary RDO plate as well as cerakote on the slide in Elite Black
- Our proprietary optic plate in the Trijicon RMR footprint (fits RMR, SRO, Holoson 507C and others that fit the RMR footprint)
- Red dot height front sight that matches the adapter plate built in rear sight
- Return shipping to the same address the slide was shipped from
Our RDO customization will only work on the 92 Elite LTT, 92X, M9A3, 92A1/96A1 as the machining is set-up for proper deck height and sights on these models ONLY. The RDO will not work on the Wilson Brigadier Slide, but it will work on the Wilson Centurion Tactical. **An RDO/Optic sight is NOT INCLUDED in this package** The screws included in the package are (2) Holosun to plate 4 x 40 5/16 and (2) RMR to plate 4 x 40 3/8. TORC Spec: 10 inch pounds.
To send your slide in for the LTT Elite Optic Cut Rebuild Package, please follow these steps:
- Add this item to your cart and check out like any other product.
- Fill out the Custom Gun Work form and include your order number (five digit number you receive at checkout).
- Pack your slide for shipping and include the filled out CGW form. Your slide MUST BE CLEANED or you will be charged a $15 cleaning fee.
- Ship the slide & documents to the address provided on the CGW form.
- LTT will notify you when we are returning the slide
***NP3 SLIDES: If you are sending us a slide with NP3 safety levers, please add the Product Add On Fee to your cart - this covers the difference between the included black levers and new NP3 Safety Levers. New amended levers are necessary for this system**
Please allow 4-8 weeks for all work to be performed from time of receipt. If you want to verify that it arrives to LTT, please ship signature required to the address on the order form. Return Shipping is a fixed rate will be charged when you place your order. You are responsible for inbound shipping and following all processes listed on this form.
CHECK OUT THE NEW LTT GEAR HERE including RDO IWB holsters, T-shirts and RDO hat!
See the videos page for videos from the range, shop, drop test and drop test after thoughts.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
If you are like me and have embraced the dot life. This is the perfect addition to an already outstanding platform. The fit and attention to detail are second to none. Exactly what we have all come to expect and love about all of the Langdon parts. This is truly an upgrade takes the outstanding beretta design to another level.
Plate was installed on the slide. All I had to do was attach the red dot. I installed a Holosun 507C and the fit was perfect. Also the finish on the slide was perfect. Couldn’t be happier.
Superior craftsmanship! The fit & finish is top notch. The optic sits low in the slide making a natural point of aim. I could not be happier.
I was skeptical about what my LTT would be like post slide alteration service. I can say it was completely worth the investment. The work was executed superbly and the addition of an MRDS to the LTT product line is perfect synergy of heritage, Ernest’s knowledge, and technology. If you’re debating whether it’s worth it I would advise that you take the chance. You’ll be happy you did. ~Thomas
Excellent workmanship. I had by LTT Elite Centurion slide cut, put the SRO on it, and I can't put it down. This customization is the handgun bargain of 2020 at $352.....and for us Beretta guys we have been blessed.
I sent my 92x slide in and received back within the specified 4 weeks. The workmanship is great and definitely well done and thought out. I appreciate they sent all my parts back to me. I setup my rmr and through 300 rounds it has been fantastic. It sits very low and the sight picture is great. I can’t speak to longevity yet but I anticipate it’ll last due to the design principles. Overall a great product so far and would recommend. I’ve had many optic mounts and it’s one of the best designs.