Want to have the Elite Optic Cut on your existing 92?
No problem – we’ve got you covered with our brand new LTT Elite Optic Cut Rebuild Package:
This Custom Gun Work package includes all of the following:
- A full top end rebuild to replace all of your stock components with our patented replacement components
- Slide milling, and prep for our proprietary RDO plate as well as cerakote on the slide in Elite Black
- Our proprietary optic plate in the Trijicon RMR footprint (fits RMR, SRO, Holoson 507C and others that fit the RMR footprint)
- Red dot height front sight that matches the adapter plate built in rear sight
- Return shipping to the same address the slide was shipped from
Our RDO customization will only work on the 92 Elite LTT, 92X, M9A3, 92A1/96A1 as the machining is set-up for proper deck height and sights on these models ONLY. The RDO will not work on the Wilson Brigadier Slide, but it will work on the Wilson Centurion Tactical. **An RDO/Optic sight is NOT INCLUDED in this package** The screws included in the package are (2) Holosun to plate 4 x 40 5/16 and (2) RMR to plate 4 x 40 3/8. TORC Spec: 10 inch pounds.
To send your slide in for the LTT Elite Optic Cut Rebuild Package, please follow these steps:
- Add this item to your cart and check out like any other product.
- Fill out the Custom Gun Work form and include your order number (five digit number you receive at checkout).
- Pack your slide for shipping and include the filled out CGW form. Your slide MUST BE CLEANED or you will be charged a $15 cleaning fee.
- Ship the slide & documents to the address provided on the CGW form.
- LTT will notify you when we are returning the slide
***NP3 SLIDES: If you are sending us a slide with NP3 safety levers, please add the Product Add On Fee to your cart - this covers the difference between the included black levers and new NP3 Safety Levers. New amended levers are necessary for this system**
Please allow 4-8 weeks for all work to be performed from time of receipt. If you want to verify that it arrives to LTT, please ship signature required to the address on the order form. Return Shipping is a fixed rate will be charged when you place your order. You are responsible for inbound shipping and following all processes listed on this form.
CHECK OUT THE NEW LTT GEAR HERE including RDO IWB holsters, T-shirts and RDO hat!
See the videos page for videos from the range, shop, drop test and drop test after thoughts.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
The craftsmanship that is exhibited in this finished product from LTT is superb. The instruction video was very helpful and showed what to do/not to do when mounting the optic. The cerakote job was better than what was on it when it was sent in, that was appreciated. Team, you have once again knocked it out of the park with this offering!!
I love this
LTT did a awesome job on my slide.
This is the one of the best if not the best value going based on the quality and volume of work, the parts provided and the turnaround time. Everything was completed exceptionally well and done within the time specified. Thank you LTT team!
100% satisfied. Looks great and sight fits great.
I got my M9A3 slide back and I could not be happier with how it turned out. The mounting platform is extremely rigid and it mounts impressively low on the slide. Mounted my Holosun 507C-V2 on it. I have no complaints about the service itself. That being said, some things that I saw may be a slight inconvenience but is by no means a deal breaker.
1) For the M9A3 slide specifically, that slight upswept angle of the safety levers will go back to the traditional right angle due to the design of the modified levers and safety mechanism to make it work with the cut.
2) I wish we could have different front sight options. I think something like the Ameriglo sights with a bright orange front or a fiber optic would be really neat compared to the completely blacked out front.
That's all I have to say really about it. It is an awesome upgrade for your slide and I cannot recommend it enough.