92 Elite LTT Full-Size
92 Elite LTT Full-Size
The Beretta 92 Elite LTT, built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical, is the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved. Watch this video from Ernest Langdon to learn more about the what and why of the Elite LTT.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
Please review the below for information and features details:
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round or 10-round Mec-Gar magazines (Choose Magazine Capacity Above). If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (18rd) NP3 Magazines.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Elite LTT Features:
- Vertec/M9A3 Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.7 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.7"
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 8.4”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 6.4”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 34.8 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
**DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND, ALL FULL SIZE 92 ELITE LTT's ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING IN 2-4 WEEKS DUE TO MANUFACTURING DELAYS. ALL NP3 and Carry Bevel guns are shipping in 4-8 weeks.**
The 92 Elite Full Size ships free of charge from LTT to your FFL in the lower 48 - freight charges to Alaska, Hawaii, or non-US addresses may apply.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Here's the rundown of the Elite LTT features. Why we built it ...
Beretta Elite LTT (Langdon Tactical 92)
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ Big Daddy Unlimited Link https:/...
Langdon 92 ELITE LTT Beretta
PLEASE SUPPORT MAC ON PATREON (we are viewer supported): http:...
SHOT Show 2019: Beretta Langdon LTT Pistol
Take a look a the M9-based Langdon LTT, built by the Langdon T...
158 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
I watched and read every review I could find, as I’m one of those that researches like mad before spending a penny. All the praise heaped upon Langdon tactical is 100% correct!
Fit and finish, balance and handling all superb! The trigger is smooth, clean and predictable. Accuracy? Well, rapid fire at 7 yards there was nothing outside the 8-ring on a man-sized training target. When I slowed down for truly accurate shots, I repeatedly put 3 or more rounds through the same hole. Just amazing!
The pistol cycled everything I fed it. Older blazer brass , aluminum cased crappy stuff, Winchester silver tips and a few misc. others...
Honestly, worth every penny spent. Now I just need to somehow convince my bride that I need a second one...
The pictures don't do this gun any justice. Very handsome pistol in person and the best trigger ever felt in a 92. Keep up the great work.
Over delivered, superb trigger and overall weapon
I have been very happy with my Beretta 92 Elite LTT full-sized. I used to own a 92 FS so this is such a wonderful upgrade from what I remember using. It is a beautiful hand gun and I am very much looking forward to using this as my primary target/competition pistol.
I did have two questions about the hand gun though..
1. I am shooting considerably low on the target when using a 12 o'clock sight picture. Like, low and off the target. What rear sight option can I get to correct this. Number size??
2. When I pull the trigger on the double action there is a slight click when I start to pull back. I am trying to remember if this is normal for the 92's. If I were to stop at that point when it clicks and ease up on the trigger the trigger stays suspended and the hammer actually stays suspended as well. Almost a half cock type of thing. It doesn't inhibit the firing though. Just wondering.
Best 92 variant on the market.
Amazing work by LTT. This gun runs so smooth! Feels great to hold in the hand and even better to shoot.