92 Elite LTT Full-Size
92 Elite LTT Full-Size
The Beretta 92 Elite LTT, built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical, is the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved. Watch this video from Ernest Langdon to learn more about the what and why of the Elite LTT.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Please review the below for information and features details:
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want.
- If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (18rd) NP3 Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Elite LTT Features:
- Vertec/M9A3 Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.7 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.7"
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 8.4”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 6.4”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 34.8 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- 92 Elite LTT with Trigger Job will ship in order received in 2-5 business days (excluding holidays)
- For 92 Elite LTT orders with Spartan Sights, expected delivery is 2-5 days
- For orders with a NP3, firearms will ship in 2-10 days
- For orders with the Carry Bevel Option, firearms will will ship within 4-6 weeks
**DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND 92 SERIES PISTOLS WITH NP3 COMPONENTS WILL SHIP FROM LTT WITHIN 1-3 WEEKS**
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Here's the rundown of the Elite LTT features. Why we built it ...
Beretta Elite LTT (Langdon Tactical 92)
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ Big Daddy Unlimited Link https:/...
Langdon 92 ELITE LTT Beretta
PLEASE SUPPORT MAC ON PATREON (we are viewer supported): http:...
SHOT Show 2019: Beretta Langdon LTT Pistol
Take a look a the M9-based Langdon LTT, built by the Langdon T...
144 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Worth every penny! Seriously super high quality! The trigger job with the OP trigger bar had me grinning from cheek to cheek it was awesome! Do not regret this one bit! Would recommend!!
You won’t regret this purchase. If your looking for the greatest beretta 92 this is it. Everything is refined and perfect
Simply awesome gun. Great customer service to go along with it.
Slide did not have the upgraded sights that I ordered. Had to send slide back to have sights put on (free of charge and no shipping cost). Over all im very happy with the gun. The trigger pull is so so smooth!
Took the gun out to the range today after having the gun for a week and all I can say is, “Wow!” I love the look of the target crown and am wondering the best way to clean the crown to get it back to that factory new looking finish after a long day at the range. Nit picky, I know, but simply curious on best way to clean. Thanks and keep up the great work!
So I placed a order for this gun had all the bells and whistles done to it and it wasn't 6 hours later I received a email letting me know my order had been shipped. I did send them a email saying it was a gift and was hoping to get it as soon as possible due to my fathers party was in 2 weeks, but I never imagined it would be this fast. Thanks LTT Crew for all the work and just amazing customer service.