92 Elite LTT Compact
92 Elite LTT Compact
Please select all options above in each section for the pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 15-round magazines. If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
92 Elite LTT Compact Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Spurless Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.25”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 28.5 oz
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
ALL NP3 guns are shipping in 4-8 weeks and Carry Bevel guns are shipping in 8-12 weeks. Please be patient if you place and order and trust we are tracking it and will get it done in order received.
- 92 Elite LTT with Trigger Job: In Stock - 2-10 Business Days
- 92 Elite LTT with NP3: 4-8 weeks for ship due processes involved and high demand.
- 92 Elite LTT with Carry Bevel: 8-12 weeks for ship due work involved and high demand.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
64 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
I have always been a fan of the 92's ever since I had a "functional" M9 put in my hands. I own a 92FS, M9A3 and not too long ago bought the Elite LTT Compact. Now that I have over 2k rounds through it I can say this is my nearly my favorite in the safe and without a doubt my favorite Beretta. So much so that I about to get the full-size and an extra RDO slide. The service from Langdon is beyond reproach and they are NOT gun snobs. You have a customer for life.
Right out of the box a phenomenal pc of heaven. The trigger is incredible it was dead on even when I didn't use rdo .... its such a beautiful sexy gun....my absolute favorite.
A special thank you to the ltt family and to Aimee an absolute gem
Excellent size for EDC. Very happy with complete package (NP3/Spartan Sights/TJb)
Awesome pistol. Suoer nice!!! I also purchased the 1301 LTT shotgun. And it is alllsooooo AWESOME!!!!!
This gun is beyond my expectations. I got the full package. I am a novice but getting better and learning this fire arm. Have pumped a few hundred rounds it’s perfect. Just wish I could shoot as well as Ernest lol. Love the gun.
I have done a ton of reach on pistols and how they operate, and what would be good CCW for a new firearms LTC cardholder. I have looked at the Sig P320 compact- P365, Smith Wesson shield, and the beretta PXStrom. In my limited knowledge about firearms, I did not want a striker fire for my 1st CCW. I have read a ton about the DA/SA trigger, and the transition between the two is hard to master. My preference has a hammer - DA/SA; I went to the range yesterday with my new Compact Elite and put 50 rounds down range at 6 yards- only in Double Action ( I am not ready yet for SA). I hit the target with some accuracy, and with the proper training classes, I will become proficient. Buying this fine-tune instrument was the best choice for me. I hope other new shooters will research and buy a Beretta for their 1sr firearm and not follow a trend.
My Beretta will be an extension of my body, mind, and soul with time and practice. -