92 Elite LTT Compact
92 Elite LTT Compact
Please select all options above in each section for the pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 15-round magazines. If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
92 Elite LTT Compact Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Spurless Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.25”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 28.5 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time! Rest assured, if you place and order and receive confirmation, we are tracking it and will get it done as soon as we possibly can:
- 92 Elite LTT Compact with Trigger Job: 4-8 Weeks
- 92 Elite LTT Compact with NP3: 6-8 weeks for ship due processes involved and high demand.
- 92 Elite LTT Compact with Carry Bevel: 8-12 weeks for ship due work involved and high demand.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
64 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
I have owned several handguns over the years, some fairly expensive and some pretty cheap. Strange as it may sound, some of the cheaper ones were may favorites. I was hesitant at first to purchase the LTT Compact because of the price but I'm sure glad I did. This is one "fairly expensive" handgun that is worth every penny. Everything about this gun is top notch from the trigger (I got the Langdon trigger job and it is amazing) to the grips, slide and just general finish. This is a quality handgun and may be the best I've ever owned, even though I've paid more in the past for other guns. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and will probably be purchasing more from Langdon Tactical in the near future.
Trigger is absolutely perfect!
Very happy with how quickly I received my order and answer to questions. I ordered the gun on September 1 and had it in hand after my background check on the 11th. This gun is a work of art. Can’t wait to put many rounds through it.
My 92 Elite compact arrived very quickly, even with the current shipping situation. Fit and finish are impeccable. The next day, I took it to the range and shot a variety of rounds – FMJ, JHP, 115-grain and 124-grain – and no matter what I loaded, the pistol fed flawlessly and displayed exceptional accuracy. The pistol has great balance, very soft recoil, and minimal muzzle flip. I was surprised by how refined the front sight is – even with a fiber optic insert, it is quite narrow, which, when combined with its clean, squared-off top, allowed me to make very accurate longer-range shots. The most impressive feature of the pistol is, however, its trigger, which is without a doubt the smoothest double-action pull I’ve ever felt on a semiauto. Frankly, it’s so good that it makes some of my revolvers’ DA pulls feel like a staple gun by comparison. Reset is incredibly short, and the SA break is exceptionally clean. All of this combined to allow precise shots with fast follow-ups. Indeed, perhaps the only down side to the pistol is that it makes me want to shoot fast… which it can certainly handle, but I don’t think that my ammunition budget can! Overall, I’m thrilled with this pistol, and highly recommend it.
Ordering was easy, including selecting my FFL. I went with the 92G Elite LTT Compact with trigger job. Placed the order on Saturday, landed at my FFL on Wednesday! I wanted a compact DA/SA decocker pistol with a great trigger, proven reliability, with the capacity and shooting experience of a full size while still looking like a super model. It's not cheap, but it's a good value for all the upgrades and a buttery smooth trigger.
Quick 2-day delivery. Range day was flawless: Grip texture great and the gun didn't slip in my palm despite 110 degree desert heat, sights are clear and bright, slide action and trigger are smooth, plus it's a good looking pistol. Not disappointed with the purchase.