92 Elite LTT Compact
92 Elite LTT Compact
Please select all options above in each section for the pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 15-round magazines. If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
92 Elite LTT Compact Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Spurless Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.25”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 28.5 oz
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
- 92 Elite Compact with Trigger Job, Spartan Sights will ship in order received in 5-10 business days, depending on when order is received (excluding holidays).
- For NP3: 4-6 weeks
- For Carry Bevel: 6-8 Weeks
The 92 Elite Compact ships free of charge from LTT to your FFL in the lower 48 - freight charges to Alaska, Hawaii, or non-US addresses may apply.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
53 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
My wife and I went to the range for the first time yesterday with our new Beretta 92 Elite LTT Compact. We are not long time experienced shooters, however we not only surprised ourselves with overall precision shooting, we also surprised the range instructor. I attribute this to several design factors ... (1) the ease to establish proper line of sight on the target; (2) the smooth trigger pull; and (3) the comfortable yet firm hand grip. We purchased the Beretta 92 Elite LTT Compact for home defense, I am certain both my wife and I will become experienced and confident shooters with additional time on the range and professional guidance for the range instructors. Can’t wait to get back to the range.
Absolutely fantastic workmanship. Absolutely love the trigger pull, NP3 work and the Spartan sights. Couldn't be happier! Thanks Ernest and crew!
ordered the pistol on a sunday afternoon.
had it in my hands the following friday by noon!
i looked and felt very solid.
i shoot 100 rds through it and i very very impressed with the smooth trigger and the point of aim accuracy,
its my EDC now.
I bought a ltt compact with a trigger job and the gun just shoots so well. The trigger is like butter smooth. The thing that impressed me the moat is Langdon tactical's customer service...the sales department called me back during a pandemic within an hour. Longdon tactical has a customer for life
Just picked up yesterday. Haven't shot yet. But so far I am very, very pleased. Will update after shots fired.
A tremendous firearm. Every little upgrade made goes directly to improved functionality.
Nice work Ernest and your team.