92 Elite LTT Compact
92 Elite LTT Compact
ORDER FOR THE 92 ELITE'S ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AS BERETTA USA IS NOT BUILDING OR DELIVERING THEM. PLEASE add your name to the wishlist to be notified when they are back in stock and we can take orders. We do not have a future delivery date, so please do not email us asking for dates.
Please select all options above in each section for the pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 15-round magazines. If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
92 Elite LTT Compact Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Spurless Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.25”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 28.5 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time! Rest assured, if you place and order and receive confirmation, we are tracking it and will get it done as soon as we possibly can:
- 92 Elite LTT Compact with Trigger Job: 4-8 Weeks
- 92 Elite LTT Compact with NP3: 6-8 weeks for ship due processes involved and high demand.
- 92 Elite LTT Compact with Carry Bevel: 8-12 weeks for ship due work involved and high demand.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
64 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
As a longtime shooter, I always wanted to like the 92. I appreciated the merits of the design; its shooting impulse and reliability. And, as someone who grew up watching too many 80s action flicks, I wanted one for the 'cool factor,' as well. But as much as I tried, the ergonomics didn't work for me--a shooter with hands that are more comfortable with a Glock 19 or CZP01. And the trigger and stock sights were less than enthralling. I took a chance on an LTT 92 compact and I couldn't be happier. It's already in the running to replace my tried and true carry gun and become my EDC. The trigger and sights are perfect. The grips fit my hand perfectly. Most importantly: its a fun gun to take to the range. Thanks to Langdon I was able to indulge my 80s "gun nerd" nostalgia, while also growing to appreciate--and utilize--a platform that I always wanted to have. If you're looking to do the same-- get an LTT. Best money that I spent on a handgun out of the gate.
outstanding craftmanship backed by knowledge. This is what I expected, what I paid for and what I got. Great job, LTT
I can’t wait to hear that you get the PX4back in stock after the first of the year I’m looking forward to buy one.
Fantastic gun. Superb finish, thoughtful adjustments. A fine carry gun or collectors’ piece (although it would be a shame not to use it for edc). Thanks very much!
Lovely gun. Superb ergonomics.
Caveat: I'm a very new shooter. I've been learning on a beat-up rental 92A1, and while I loved it and shot it fairly well (at least in SA) it was pretty hard to get ahold of, even having larger hands. This remedies that issue. Everything on the gun feels more comfortable and easy to reach (especially the mag release), I can get my hands around the grip much more easily, and the trigger, sights and not having the safety to futz with are a huge improvement.
The DA pull is smooth and easy and has removed any and all excuses for my poor DA results (pure recoil anticipation). When I get out of the gun's way it's surgically accurate.
I don't know if these mags are different than what was in my rental A1, but I can fully load all 15 rounds into these pretty quickly and without killing my hands. On the A1 I tapped out at about 6 rounds.
The whole gun reeks of quality and you don't need to be an expert marksman to see and feel that. On top of everything else it just looks beautiful and makes me want to train with it far more than I can afford to ammo-wise.
Customer service with LTT when I had to change my FFL was fast and accommodating. The wait was also far less than expected. From the time I ordered to the time it shipped was 11 days. When (if) more PX4 CCs come in I plan to own one of those as well, and my wanting to do business again tells you everything you need to know.