92 Elite LTT Compact
92 Elite LTT Compact
Please select all options above in each section for the pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Please review the below for information and features details:
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 15-round magazines. If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
92 Elite LTT Compact Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Spurless Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.25”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 28.5 oz
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
92 Elite Compact with Trigger Job, Spartan Sights or NP3 will ship in order received in 5-10 business days, depending on when order is received (excluding holidays).For orders with Carry Bevel, firearms will ship in 2-6 weeks.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Just picked up my LTT 92 Elite Compact at my FFL this week. And while I haven’t yet been able to take it to the range, my first impression has taken my breath !
I chose to order all options short of the carry bevel and the execution is sublime
Everything about it from the smoothness of the trigger pull to the cut and crown barrel work shows an attention to detail without equal creating perfection in a CCW firearm.
forgive the gushing but I am blown away with such an amazing example of quality gunsmithing !
Just want to say thanks for the amazing work and the unparalleled customer service from Aimee while I awaited more compacts to be received from Beretta.
Thanks for a exceptional product worthy of my investment!
I have this and the Centurion. This gun is the best combination of conceivability and shoot ability I have ever had . for me is even easier to carry then my PX4 compact carry is. So far 1,000 rounds through it no issues at all. A grand for a gun might seem like a lot, but out of the box it doesn't need a thing, vs other brands you have to get the right sites, maybe change the trigger, stipple etc, this is ready to go. Growing up on 80's action flick there is nothing cooler for a side arm then a Beretta 92.
Have had my new gun about a month and couldn't be more pleased. Its an amazing shooting weapon to add to my other Berettas. You wont be sorry purchasing this fine gun.
It's quickly become my favorite overall pistol. I have the full-size Elite LTT without any extras. This time I decided to get trigger job, night sights along with the NP3 finish. I hesitated because it was an additional $500 to add to an already great pistol. All I can say is if you can afford it, do it; you'll not regret it. As they say buttery smooth, very flat shooting and great carry pistol. The Mecgar 15 round magazines are a definite upgrade just like the 18 rounders for the full-size. You won't regret it.
Bought this for my wife. It was a wise decision. Very smooth trigger. With NP3, Spartan sights, carry bevel and trigger job. No regrets at all.
This is my second LTT I bought direct, NO REGRETS.