92 Elite LTT Compact
92 Elite LTT Compact
Please select all options above in each section for the pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Please review the below for information and features details:
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 15-round magazines. If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
92 Elite LTT Compact Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Spurless Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.25”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 28.5 oz
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
- 92 Elite Compact with Trigger Job, Spartan Sights will ship in order received in 5-10 business days, depending on when order is received (excluding holidays).
- For NP3: 4-6 weeks
- For Carry Bevel: 6-8 Weeks
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
51 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Ordered my 92 Elite LTT Compact with trigger job, NP3 and Spartan sights on the Thursday and received following Wednesday. Could not believe how smooth the DA and SA trigger is. I had a SIG Legion and others but this Beretta is really nice. It is my first Beretta and a keeper. Langdon did a great job on the entire gun. You will not be disappointed. This is how a Beretta should be made in the first place.
I thought this pistol came with a stainless steel guide rod. It appears to me that is not so as the guide rod is black rather than the same color as the barrel. I could be wrong, but it is disconcerting.
Was looking for a quality home defense/carry/range pistol. LTT exceeded my expectations. The spartan sights are perfect for a duty gun. The compact is light enough to carry, but heavy enough for the range. The LTT trigger makes the gun a joy to shoot. I love that I get a sold full finger grip with the extended magazines.
And on top of all that, it is an amazing looking gun. The two tone with NP3 looks amazing and stands up to use.
The gun I am sure will be fine customer service is terrible after placing my order over the phone it did not ship how I requested even after I sent a email to confirm my order I ended up calling and leaving a message since my email was never replied to when I got the call back my story didnt matter all I kept hearing was it wasn't in the notes. I didnt expect to have to pay for shipping both ways since it was your mistake but I did, I guess the saying the customer is always right does not apply to your company but you ended up making a sale anyways and that's all you probably care about.
My wife and I went to the range for the first time yesterday with our new Beretta 92 Elite LTT Compact. We are not long time experienced shooters, however we not only surprised ourselves with overall precision shooting, we also surprised the range instructor. I attribute this to several design factors ... (1) the ease to establish proper line of sight on the target; (2) the smooth trigger pull; and (3) the comfortable yet firm hand grip. We purchased the Beretta 92 Elite LTT Compact for home defense, I am certain both my wife and I will become experienced and confident shooters with additional time on the range and professional guidance for the range instructors. Can’t wait to get back to the range.
Absolutely fantastic workmanship. Absolutely love the trigger pull, NP3 work and the Spartan sights. Couldn't be happier! Thanks Ernest and crew!