92 Elite LTT Centurion
92 Elite LTT Centurion
ORDER FOR THE 92 ELITE'S ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AS BERETTA USA IS NOT BUILDING OR DELIVERING THEM. PLEASE add your name to the wishlist to be notified when they are back in stock and we can take orders. We do not have a future delivery date, so please do not email us asking for dates.
The Beretta 92 Centurion is a modified Full size frame made to fit the compact barrel and slide. The Beretta 92 Elite series guns are built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical and are the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved.
Select an option in each category for the different pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
Elite Centurion Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serrations
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25" inch Barrel with Target Crown<
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Elite II Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–18 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 31.6 oz
The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round or 10-round Mec-Gar magazines (Choose Magazine Capacity Above). 92 Elite Centurion with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. If you want a different lb hammer spring, just put it in your notes at checkout.
The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time! Rest assured, if you place and order and receive confirmation, we are tracking it and will get it done as soon as we possibly can:
- 92 Elite LTT Centurion with Trigger Job: 4-8 Weeks
- 92 Elite LTT Centurion with NP3: 6-8 weeks for ship due processes involved and high demand.
- 92 Elite LTT Centurion with Carry Bevel: 8-12 weeks for ship due work involved and high demand.
The 92 Elite Centurion ships free of charge from LTT to your FFL in the lower 48 - freight charges to Alaska, Hawaii, or non-US addresses may apply.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
44 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Today was the first range day for my 92 Elite LTT Centurion. This LTT handgun is simply amazing. The double action trigger pull is equal to or better than any Colt Python I have ever shot. Smooth as glass. The single action pull? OUTSTANDING! I did no bullseye shooting with this gun, I went straight to a moving target combat course. First day with this gun, I performed better than I have with my Glock 34 that I have been shooting for five years, better than my Walther Q4 steel frame; well, I put a lot of my other guns to shame on day one with this amazing handgun. I think this will become my off-duty handgun of choice. Mr. Langdon, you and your staff are magicians. This gun made me a believer on the 92 platforms again. And now that you have an optics ready version, I may need a second Elite LTT Centurion... Thanks for developing such a great handgun.
I wrote the following on SIGforum:
Some of you might remember I had the WC Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical with the action tuned a couple of years ago that I was not very pleased with the gritty SA pull. WC told me that's the way it is, and if I wanted to eliminate the creep, I need to fork out extra dough to buy their super trigger bar and hammer. I said to myself, screw that. Already paid $1305 for it, it's ridiculous to have to spend more, when everyone else is raving about how great the trigger on their action tuned WC Berettas was. Although everything else was great on that gun, the bad SA trigger soured the gun on me, and I eventually sold it with full disclosure to a member here, and he totally agreed with my assessment of the SA trigger pull.
After this, I always wondered about the great Langdon Berettas that everyone was raving about, but always chickened out from getting one for fear of getting the same bad result as the WC.
Fast forward until last week when I decided to take a chance and got the 92 Elite LTT Centurion (w/ Trigger Job). LTT's Optimized Trigger Bar is part of the package. And for much less than the WC. Boy, am I glad I did get it. Love the shortened Centurion slide and the M9A1 frame. But, most important of all is the trigger. The DA is silky smooth at 7 lbs 4 oz avg, and the SA broke at 3 lbs 1 oz avg with zero creep/grittiness. This one leaves my German Mastershop X5 Allround Skeleton Supermatch in the dust. Truly great stuff. A lot of people don't like the thin grips, but I find them very comfortable. Trigger reach is easy. Fiber optic front sight is very easy to pick up, even during fast shooting. Three 18-rd Mec-Gar mags are supplied with the gun. If there is one negative about this gun, it is the finish that is rough in some spots. But, that is quite alright. This gun is meant for combat and not a museum.
I HATED the beretta pistols when I was in the military. Terrible triggers, rattled like a lowered honda in L.A, and the grip was the size of a slightly rounded off brick. My best friend and former L.E. partner bought an Elite LTT Centurion and wouldn't shut up about it. He's not one for hyperbole, so I decided to buy one for my wife (who loves beretta) as a military retirement gift. He did not oversell. It's magical. After 1 magazine of test-firing I realized I was going to have to buy another one for me. I never thought I'd love a Beretta, but this one might end up making me sell most of the guns I have.
I have taken a stock 92FS and added upgrades. I have taken a factory Elite LTT and added the Trigger Job in Bag (awesome upgrade). Save yourself the time and money and just order directly from LTT. The gun is awesome and lives up to the hype. Trigger work is amazing. I have already ordered another gun LTT.
exceptional quality in every respect
I got the centurion with np3 trigger job and am not disappointed. I knew I’d love it. In the past month I’ve become a big ltt fan boy.. lol I’ve got 3 different ltt guns and bought trigger in a bag & trigger bars for others. I love them all but this gun is ridiculously beautiful and a super smooth shooter!! I’d recommend this to anyone.