92 Elite LTT Centurion
92 Elite LTT Centurion
The Beretta 92 Centurion is a modified Full size frame made to fit the compact barrel and slide. The Beretta 92 Elite series guns are built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical and are the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved.
Select an option in each category for the different pricing configurations.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
- Check out this video on the Optimized Performance Trigger Bar if you are trying to decide which one you want. The Beretta Factory Trigger Bar is available for selection on the Duty Model only. It is included in the box for all other purchases.
- If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (NP3) Magazines.
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
Elite Centurion Features:
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Front Cocking Serrations
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.25" inch Barrel with Target Crown<
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Elite II Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.25
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–18 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 7.75”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 5.75”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 31.6 oz
The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round or 10-round Mec-Gar magazines (Choose Magazine Capacity Above). 92 Elite Centurion with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. If you want a different lb hammer spring, just put it in your notes at checkout.
The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time! Rest assured, if you place and order and receive confirmation, we are tracking it and will get it done as soon as we possibly can:
- 92 Elite LTT Centurion with Trigger Job: 4-8 Weeks
- 92 Elite LTT Centurion with NP3: 6-8 weeks for ship due processes involved and high demand.
- 92 Elite LTT Centurion with Carry Bevel: 8-12 weeks for ship due work involved and high demand.
The 92 Elite Centurion ships free of charge from LTT to your FFL in the lower 48 - freight charges to Alaska, Hawaii, or non-US addresses may apply.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
44 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Awesome, just awesome!!! DA trigger is smooth like a hot knife through butter, then comes the smooth reset and SA trigger pull. You have to buy one to experience this awesome gun. My only regret is that I was only able to put 50 rounds through it due to the current ammo shortage. Gun comes ready to shoot straight out of the box, no cleaning or lubrication required - just shoot and enjoy the experience!!!
Fantastic firearm. I have a full size LTT already and love it. The Centurian is a little handier and a little more suited to carry. Got the night sight option and the trigger job. Sweet trigger pull and reset. Shoots to point of aim and functions flawlessly. Very pleased.
Likely the penultimate Beretta 92. Amazing quality and hands down the best DA/SA trigger ever. The only downside is the thin fiber optic front sight compared to the wide black rear sight. I might change the sights which would ensure this pistol is possibly the finest Beretta ever made.
Fit & finish is superb. One of the best DA/SA triggers on the market.
I would be remiss if I did not take the time to write this review.
I spend year a researching for the ultimate high capacity 9mm pistol. I looked and researched everything including high end 2011 ( double stacks for Nighthawk and Staccato). My love of custom 1911 is extreme and loyal, but I sung on this curveball and hit a home run. The LTT Centurion NP3 package stands in line with my 3-4 thousand dollar custom 1911 pistols. After holding and shooting this gun I still can’t believe this gun was available at it’s price point. In other words they are selling this for a deal for what you are getting. The feel of the grip, to the awesome trigger pull, the attractive lines-I mean this pistol is just down right awesome.
Have you ever wanted something really bad and then you get it and the joy of obtaining the object of your desire looses it's fizz faster than a store brand soda on a hot summer day...? Well, that doesn't happen when you wrap your mits around a Elite LTT Centurion. I highly doubt I will ever buy a beretta that hasn't had the saint-like blessing and baptism of the Langdon crew. It's not hype... it's worth the money. It's not just another pistol... it's another level of pistol.